Information about the collection of personal data and provider identification
(1) In the following we inform you of the collection, storage and use of personal data when using this website. Personal data are all data that are personally referable to you, as for example name, address, IP- and e-mail addresses, user
(2) Service provider acc. § 13 German Telemedia Act (TMG) and the responsible authority acc. § 3 7 Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) is the company URT Umwelt- und Recyclingtechnik GmbH. For details about communication data please refer to our imprint.
Rights of information and revocation
(1) You have the right, at any time, to request information about the data stored about you in our data, as well as to their origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom these data are transmitted and the purpose of storage.
(2) If you have given consent for the use of data, you can revoke this consent at any time.
(3) All requests for information, information inquiries or contradictions for data processing should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or to the address given in the imprint
We maintain current technical measures to guarantee data security, in particular to protect your personal data from threats when transferring data and knowledge gained by third parties. These are adapted according to the current state of the art.
The web server of this website is operated on our behalf by multi-INTER-media GmbH (www.multi-inter-media.de
) Jahnstraße 9, 97816 Lohr a Main, email: email@example.com
(1) When accessing our website, your data is transmitted to our web server via your internet browser.
(2) The following data are recorded during an active connection for communication between your internet browser and our web server:
- Date and time of request
- Name of the requested file
- Page, from which the file was requested
- Access status (file transferred, file not found, etc.)
- Used web browser and operating system used
- Complete IP address of the requesting computer
- Amount of data transferred.
For reasons of technical security, in particular to avert attack attempts on our web server, these data are (temporarily) stored by us. After more than seven days, the data will be deleted. The web server operator reserves the right to store the data longer in case it becomes necessary for safety reasons. A comparison with other data stored or transferring to third parties, even in part, does not take place.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and which enable Google to analyse the way in which you use this website. As a rule, the information generated by the cookie about your use of this website are usually transmitted to one of Google's servers in the USA, where it is then stored.
In cases where IP anonymisation is activated for this website, however, your IP address will have been shortened by Google if you reside in a member state of the European-Union or another state party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address will be sent to one of Google's server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website Google will use this information to provide reports on your use of the website, to provide reports about website activities and to provide other services to the website owner related to website usage and to the use of the Internet in general.
(2) The IP address submitted to Google Analytics from your browser will not be merged with other data from Google.
(3) By configuring the appropriate settings in your browser application, you can prevent the storage of cookies. We have to point out, that blocking cookies may mean that you are not in the position to experience the full range of functionality offered by this website.
(4) In addition, you can also prevent the recording and transmission of data generated by the cookie in relation to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available from the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIp ()". These IP addresses are processed only reduced, direct reference to people is impossible and excluded.
(6) The use of Google Analytics is done in accordance with the conditions to which the German data protection authorities agreed with Google. Information of the third party: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
User Conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html
, overview privacy: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Use of functions of our website
(1) In addition to informative use of our website only, we offer various services that can be used in case of interest. As a rule you must specify further personal data that we use to provide the respective service. If additional optionally information are possible, these are marked accordingly.
(2) When contacting us by e-mail or via the contact forms your e-mail address and, if specified, your name, address and telephone number is stored by us to answer your questions.
Data transfer to third parties
(1) If sale action participations, participation in lotteries, bookings or contracts are offered by us together with a third party, your personal data can be then forwarded to a third party. In this case, you will be informed separately before transmitting your information to third parties.
(2) Partially we use external service providers to process your data. These providers have been carefully selected by us and have received written mandate. They are contractually bound to our instructions and are regularly checked by us. The service provider may not disclose such data to third parties.
* Versions in other languages than German shall be used only for information purposes. In case of doubt, the German version shall apply.